Progress in Mathematics Test GeneratorGrades K-6: If you are having problems with your Progress in Mathematics Test Generator please email email@example.com or call 800-264-8060.
Grades 7-9: If you are having problems with your Progress in Mathematics Test Generator, or for any other tech support questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Progress in Mathematics Quick Start Guide
To build and print a test:
- Click on the big Worksheet building button.
- Click the New icon on the toolbar, or choose New from the File menu.
- Enter a name for your test and click OK.
- From the Testbank menu choose Expand/Collapse All.
- Double-click on a test item to view it. (The die icon indicates a dynamic item — the values can be changed from iteration to iteration. The A, B, C, D icon indicates a multiple choice question. The paper-and-pencil icon indicates a free-response questions.)
- If you want to include an item on your test, click the Add button.
- Click Save to go back to the testbank screen, or click the Forward (>>) button to view the next item in the testbank. Continue until you have selected all the items for your test.
(Alternatively, you can skip Steps 5-7, and simply drag items from the testbank on the left to the worksheet on the right.)
- Click on the Header icon on the toolbar, or choose Insert>Header/Footer from the Worksheet menu.
- Enter the text to include in the header, such as the test title, a name line, and a date line. Click OK.
- Click the Save icon on the toolbar, or choose Save from the File menu.
- Click the Print icon on the toolbar, or choose Print from the File menu.
- Choose the shuffle options and number of forms to print. Click Print.